Business Visa Australia
The Business stream of a Visitor visa or Australian Business Visitor visa or business visa is required for people who wish to make business visits to Australia. It is suitable for those persons wishing to attend conferences, negotiate business deals, or make an exploratory visit.
Other purposes may include:
• making a general business or employment enquiry
• investigating, negotiating, entering into, or reviewing a business contract
• an activity carried out as part of a government visit
• participating in a conference, trade fair or seminar, as long as you are not being paid for your participation
This visa allows you to:
• enter and remain in Australia for up to 3 months at a time. This visa cannot be extended whilst in Australia.
• carry out a business visitor activity in Australia
• study or train for up to three months.
If a family member desires to travel to Australia with you, they must lodge a separate application.
How to apply for this visa:
You must demonstrate that you satisfy all of the relevant criteria, including:
• your activities will not have adverse consequences for the employment or training of Australian citizens or permanent residents
• you intend to engage in a business visitor activity in Australia. For example, you should be prepared to show that you have a business background
• you will not be working or selling goods or services to the public
• you have the means to support yourself during your stay
• you genuinely intend to stay in Australia temporarily
• you meet health and character requirements.
Please note that the above list is not exhaustive and other criteria may apply. Please consult us for more details.
How we can help with your visa application:
One of the main issues that can arise with the visa application is showing that your proposed activity in Australia comes under the scope of ‘business visitor activity’. However, we can consult with you to advise on whether this visa is the right one for you. Then we can help you to demonstrate to the Department of Home Affairs that your proposed activity is that of a business visitor.
Feel free to contact us at Australian Visa Advice (AVA) today and arrange a free consultation.